Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh noes!

Well, as of last night, all of the KP WotA roving has been spun. Which means, I have no more undyed wool to spin! I still have the 4oz of handpaint left from my kit but I haven't decided quite how I want to do that yet. Plus, once that's gone, I'm totally out of fiber! *faint*
I've been really enjoying the spinning and getting much much better. Must replenish supply! I'm thinking I'll order an assortment of things from WEBS and see what I like best. Now I just have to put together an order that doesn't drain my bank account. Lol. Tried last night... I have a couple more knitting projects in mind that I need swatching yarn for before I commit to the full shebang (a sweater's worth of yarn for me ain't cheap) so I was tempted to order that too but then I got a little carried away sale yarn and such and the shopping cart just got crazy so I put down the computer and went to bed. Now I'm trying to decide how much I can really afford, with Christmas right around the corner. We'll see...

In the meantime, perhaps it is time to try plying?

Final product from yesterday:




No comments: