I finally rescued my Swallowtail Shawl from hibernation tonight! It's nice when you can go back and look at something that's been stuck for so long and finally be able to fix it. I started the shawl three years ago and while I had all the basic skills I needed to knit lace, I was not very good at "reading" my work yet. Now I'm able to look at things and figure out what is amiss and how to repair it. I learned how to construct pretty quickly, but it has taken time for me to learn to deconstruct/reconstruct.
I'm happy to have that project back on track. It was a pretty minor error, I just couldn't find it/fix it before. Now I just wish I had time to work on it some more tonight.